- Category: Plaids
Availability: In stock
The perfect accompaniment to your kilt jacket on the most special of occasions.
Made with 1.5 metres of cloth, our fly plaids are available in a wide choice of tartans.
The fringe can be 'purled', meaning that it can be twisted and knotted. (+ 55 €);
Fringed and gathered in one corner to fit more easily through your eppaullette. Making time is generally around 4-6 weeks.
Tartan Ranges supported:
Marton Mills Balmoral (lightweight)
- Marton Mills Bute (mediumweight)
- Marton Mills Jura (heavyweight)
- House of Edgar Nevis (heavyweight) + 8 €
- House of Edgar Hebredian (mediumweight) + 8 €
- House of Edgar Dark Island (mediumweight) + 8 €
- House of Edgar Emblem (mediumweight) + 8 €
- Lochcarron Reiver (lightweight) + 14 €
- Lochcarron Breariach (mediumweight) + 14 €
- Lochcarron Strome (heavyweight) + 23 €
- Strathmore W60 (mediumweight) + 23 €
- House of Edgar Old and Rare (heavyweight) + 52 €
- House of Edgar Regimental (v. heavyweight) + 52 €