- Category: Plaids
Availability: In stock
The perfect accompaniment to your kilt jacket on the most special of occasions.
Made with 1.5 metres of cloth, our fly plaids are available in a wide choice of tartans. The fringe is 'purled', meaning that it's been twisted and knotted.
Fringed and gathered in one corner to fit more easily through your eppaullette. We also offer a range of plaid brooches to accessorise your look.
Making time is generally around 4-6 weeks.
Tartan Ranges supported:
Marton Mills Balmoral (lightweight)
Marton Mills Bute (mediumweight)
Marton Mills Jura (heavyweight)
- House of Edgar Nevis (heavyweight) + 9 €
- House of Edgar Hebredian (mediuweight) + 9 €
- House of Edgar Dark Island (mediumweight) + 9 €
- House of Edgar Emblem (mediumweight) + 9 €
- Lochcarron Reiver (lightweight) + 14 €
Lochcarron Breariach (mediumweight) + 14 €
- Lochcarron Strome (heavyweight)+ 24 €
- Strathmore W60 (mediumweight) + 24 €
House of Edgar Old and Rare (heavyweight) + 53 €
- House of Edgar Regimental (v. heavyweight) +53 €