Morris Dance Tunes from the Cotswolds, compiled and arranged by John Kirkpatrick.
- John Kirkpatrick: anglo concertina, button accordion, two-row and four-stop-one-row melodeons, jews harp;
- Sue Harris: oboe and hammered dulcimers;
- Martin Carthy: guitar;
- Martin Brinsford: mouth organ and tambourine;
- Fraser: fiddle.
- Glorishears (Bledington) (2:41)
- Hammersmith Flyover (in the style of Longborough) (2:09)
- Old Molly Oxford (Field Town) (2:08)
- Black Jack (Longborough style) /Old Black Joe (Badby) / Old Black Joe (Bucknell) (5:27)
- Blue Eyed Stranger /Willow Tree (Bucknell) (4:03)
- Brighton Camp (Eynsham) /The March Past (Eynsham) (3:41)
- Bobby and Joan (Field Town) / Bobbing-A-Joe (Wheatley) (3:23)
- Monk\'s March (Sherborne) / The Fieldtown Processional (4:56)
- Sweet Jenny Jones (Adderbury) / The Sherborne Jig (Sherborne) / The Sherborne Jig (Longborough) (3:40)
- Lumps of Plum Pudding (Bledington) (1:36)
- Highland Mary (Bledington) / Highland Mary (Oddington) (3:45)
- Wheatley Processional (2:59)
- Maid of The Mill (Bucknell) / Cuckoo\'s Nest (Longborough) /William and Nancy (Bledington) (5:32)
- The Buffoon (Adderbury) / The Fool\'s Jig (Bampton) (3:10)
- Constant Billy (Longborough) / Constant Billy (Sherborne) / Constant Billy (Adderbury) (5:38)
LAST COPY !!!