- Category: Highland Dancewear
Availability: In stock
Alternative colors available.
22", 23", 24", 25", 26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 36"
Made in Scotland, Gaelic Themes Highland Jacket is tailored to the highest standard using the best quality cotton velvet (100%). Trimmed with silver braid and silver thistle buttons, and finished with hook and eye fasteners, this jacket will meet the needs of both competitive and non competitive highland dancers.
This jacket can be supplied in a variety of colours - please see below.
Making time is normally 6-8 weeks.
Chest - take a firm measurement around the fullest part of the chest
- Waist - take a firm measurement around the waist whilst wearing a kilt
- Seat - take a firm measurement around the fullest part of the seat over the kilt
- Back Length - measure from the nape of the neck to the seat
- Sleeve Length - measure the sleeve length from the point of the shoulder to the required length of the sleeve, eg. top of the thumb
- Height - this will assist the maker in validating the length measurements
If you have any queries regarding the measurement process, or would like some additional information before placing your order, please e-mail us.