The Bismarcks are three English musicians playing traditional tunes on three instruments: Ed Rennie on melodeon, Nina Hansell on fiddle and Gareth Kiddier on piano. Having performed at ceilidh clubs and festivals for nearly ten years, The Bismarcks have worked with some of the best callers in the country. They are themselves dancers and have all played for traditional and ritual dancing such as sword and morris. During a ceilidh they continually study the dance floor and concentrate on providing just the right tempo to lift the dancers.
- Louth Quickstep / Follow On (4.50) 32 bar marches x8
- The Small Fees / Turn Again Martha (4.24) 32 bar polkas x6
- Mr Welch's Favourite / Speed The Plough (4.42) 32 bar hornpipes x6
- Tarantella Calabria / 3e partie du Calédonia (4.50) 48 bar jigs x6
- Goodnight And Joy Be With You / Jock Wilson O' Fenton (4.18) 32 bar rants x7
- Market Rasen Quickstep / Togmeister Twostep (3.38) 32 bar marches x6
- Stockton Hornpipe / Browns Hornpipe (4.28) 32 bar hornpipes x6
- Persian Dance (3.51) 48 bar polka x4
- Seven Stars / A.M. Shinnie (4.33) 32 bar jigs x8
- Tower Of London Quickstep / Turkish March (3.22) 32 bar marches x6
- Chatham Hornpipe / Con Club Hornpipe (4.52) 32 bar hornpipes x6
- Corn Rigs / High Tea (Michelle Soinne)(4.36) 32 bar rants x7
- Paddy Carey / The Valiant (4.55) 48 bar jigs x6
- The Mudgee Schottische (3.32) 32 bar schottische x7
- Bonus track: The Damper Song (5:01).