Compiled by Susan Songer
David A. Kaynor: Living Music and Dance encompasses and celebrates the many contributions David has made to the world of contra dance. At 300 spiral-bound, 8.5 x 11 pages
The book contains:
- David’s autobiography, which has been supplemented by writings from his colleagues.
- Tributes from family members, friends, and colleagues
- Over 70 tunes that David has composed, his harmonies for many of these tunes, and his stories about the tunes.
- David’s essays on tune composition and harmony
David’s previous book, Calling for Beginners by Beginners
- Over 50 dances that David has choreographed and his stories about these dances
Many of David’s hand calligraphed dance flyers
- And more
These sample pages show how the above material will be presented.