Bob McQuillen - Farewell to the Hollow
Farewell to the Hollow was recorded in 1988 by New England Tradition. This recording featuring Bob McQuillen (piano), April Limber (fiddle) and Pete Colby (banjo and autoharp) is a classic and has lost none of its magic with time. Colby's banjo is renowned. New England Tradition was formed in 1978 to continue the rural contra dance tradition of southern New Hampshire.
Bob McQuillen, Peter Colby, April Limber, Sarah Bauhan 1991.
- Teetotaler's, Green Fields of America, Swingin' on a Gate
- Broken Sword, The Gobby-O, I lost My Love, Scatter the Mud
- Hannah Towle
- April's, Pete's, Deanna's Marches
- Another Margaret's Waltz, Pompelia, O'Donnell's Waltz
- Fireman's, Palerno, Peace River Breakdown
- Pete and April's Waltz
- Alouette's, Amelia
- Ludger Lafore, Trip to Durrow, The Wise Maid
- Year-End Two Step, O'Donnel Abhu
- Bob's Own, Jimma's, Money in Both Pockets
- Mount Cashel's Brigade, Snowy Breasted Pearl, Bonnie Charlie
- Farewell to the Hollow
- Great Memories.